3CX Phone System V14 Virtual PBX Ready for Trial!
And of course we just had to put this promise to the test and setup our own hosted PBX environment, with 1000 Virtual PBX instances now awaiting to be tried and tested!
As these are technical preview instances, we will be deleting and reprovisioning these instances by Tuesday 30th of June.
You must take a backup of your configuration before that date so you can restore them on a new instance on 1st of July.
It’s easy to host 3CX Phone System for customers with 3CX Phone System v14. Read more here. For detailed setup instructions follow section 8 of the admin manual. To get started with your Virtual PBX, read our Getting Started Document.
Signup for your Virtual PBX Trial.
The next major release of 3CX Phone System is upon us! Our R&D team has done it again and delivered a groundbreaking release: Cloud ready and packed with innovative features and improvements.
Of special interest to partners and hosters are the new hosted PBX features in 3CX Phone System 14. The old 3CX Cloud Server is gone and is now integrated into the main installation, allowing you to choose to install v14 as a standard on premise server or as a Virtual PBX server for up to 25 instances on one machine. Setup and management of virtual PBX instances can now be done via the 3CX ERP portal or via an API. Compete with other hosted PBX vendors with a better and more feature rich platform, whilst retaining control of customer data and your choice of SIP trunks.
The new features at a glance:
- Integrated Virtual PBX Server option
- Completely redesigned Android client
- New iPhone client with integrated tunnel (pending release on appstore)
- All clients: much faster response rate to calls due to push architecture
- All smartphone clients: reduced battery usage
- In built failover functionality
- Scheduled Backup & Restore
- Voice mail retention policies
- Space saving voice mail and recording file formats
- New reporting engine with scheduled reports by email
- Support for Office 365 contacts
- Many new SIP Trunk providers added
Download Links and Documentation
Download 3CX Phone System v14 Technical Preview:
Download 3CX Session Border Controller for Windows
Admin manual v14: See Section 8 ‘Deploying 3CX Phone System as a Virtual PBX Server’
Demo Key: 3CXP-DEMO-EDIT-VEI4